ROLES AND INVOLVEMENTS
- ERGONET : President & Founder (1995)
- TC TRANSCONTINENTAL : Block sale of Ergonet shares to TC Transcontinental (2000) // Redemption of the block of shares sold to TC Transcontinental and restructuring of Ergonet (2002)
- SID LEE TECHNOLOGIES : Partnership with Sid Lee and creation of the entity Sid Lee Technologies (2011)
- CYBERCAP : Member of the board (2013)
STRENGTHS AND RECOGNITION
- Financing: negotiations and contacts
- Sale & purchase of companies: negotiations and contacts
- Legal: shareholder agreements, addition and retirement of shareholders & others
- Tax credits: R&D, TCEB
- Partnerships: challenges, objectives, negotiations, etc.
- Sales force management: team objectives, compensation strategies
- International: offices in Amsterdam, Toronto and New York
Mr. Campeau acts as Partner in Charge for the development of several digital projects for clients such as: Adidas, Cirque du Soleil, Rona, SAQ, Tourisme Montréal, Qatar Airways, Absolut, Dewars, Vidéotron, Napa Canada, Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés, etc.
PERSONAL CAREER PATH
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Technology from UQAM.
- Has over 20 years’ experience in information technology.
- In 1995, he founded Ergonet, a firm specializing in Web applications development.
- In 2000, he experienced the events leading up to and following the technology bubble.
- He participated in Ergonet’s growth, particularly through the sale of equity to TC Transcontinental.
- In 2011, aware of the importance of the digital offering in an agency’s overall strategy, he negotiated a partnership with Sid Lee, thus creating Sid Lee Technologies, which today has over 80 employees divided among its Montréal, Amsterdam, Toronto and NYC offices. He has acted as Partner in Charge since its founding.
For terms of the program and confirm the availability of coaches , please contact: Gilbert Vallière | 514 874-2667, ext.106 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Our Coachs