ROLES AND INVOLVEMENTS
- HumanWare – Président
- ExtensoTech – Co-fondateur et membre du conseil
- Haptic Technology Inc. (HTI) – Co-fondateur et membre du conseil
- VisuAide – Fondateur et président
- Institut Nazareth et Louis-Braille – Consultant
- DTI Télécom – Ingénieur de projet
STRENGTHS AND RECOGNITION
- 25 yearsof experience in the creation, management and development of a company as president.
- Knowledge of the small to medium enterprise management.
- Implementation and management of several boards and advisory committees.
- Development and implementation of many new products launched.
- Expert in development and implementation of strategic plan.
- Implementation of a distribution network in over 40 countries.
- HR strength (has surrounded himself with an excellent management team)
- Optimization of marketing and sales force
- Detailed knowledge of venture capital, having conducted several rounds of financing in different contexts
- Participation in several merger and acquisition transactions and corporate sale
Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec and holds a Masters from the University of Sherbrooke and an Advanced Studies Diploma (ASD) from the University of Rennes in France in the field of digital speech coding . He also conducted research in coding speech at CNET (France) and then acted as a consultant for almost 5 years for a telecommunications engineering firm, before founding VisuAide / HumanWare in 1988.
Pour connaître les modalités du programme et confirmer la disponibilité des coachs, prière de s’adresser à : Gilbert Vallière | 514 874-2667, poste 106 | email@example.com
Retour aux Profils des coachs