ROLES AND INVOLVEMENTS
- Komutel Inc. : President and shareholder (since 2011)
- AQT : Member of the board in AQT (2006- )
- Xpertdoc : Member of the board and of the Advisor committee (2010- )
- Libeo : Member of the advisory committee (2012- )
- Fondation pour enfants diabétiques : Member of the board (2014- )
- Technologies Metafore Inc. (Microserv): Vice- President, Eastern Canada (2009-2011)
- Bell Canada: General director (2005-2009)
- Hewlett Packard: Global Account Director (1999-2005)
- Member of the management of two Quebec SMEs in technology (1991-1999)
- Senior Consultant within 2 major firm (1984-1991)
STRENGTHS AND RECOGNITION
I am passionate and results-oriented . I have a strong background in management and finance and my main areas of intervention are:
- Business plan strategic positioning
- Growth strategies
- Partnership and acquisition strategy (I have mounted several sales / distribution networks and made four acquisitions / integrations )
PERSONAL CAREER PATH
For over 25 years I have held various positions in the field of ICT .
After Senior Consultant within two international firms, I have held leadership positions at companies within the field of software , VAR, manufacturer (Hewlett- Packard) and Telecommunications ( Bell Canada).
Since August 2011 , I am President of Komutel with main responsibilities the development of new markets and sustained revenue growth .
For terms of the program and confirm the availability of coaches , please contact: Gilbert Vallière | 514 874-2667, ext.106 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Our Coachs