Emergex SR&ED Consultants is a consulting firm in R&D tax credit claims particularly specialized in the software and IT services industries.
- SRED audits are more frequent, more challenging and more expensive than ever before
- Contemporaneous documentation has become an unavoidable requirement
- Compliance costs in proportion to the amounts claimed are growing
- Following a refusal, companies have filed 25 times more notices of objection challenging CRA decisions, compared to 2007
Against this backdrop, how to prevent or (if it is too late) prepare and succeed in defending your SR & ED claim in the event of an examination by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) ?
- How to document and structure your SR-ED projects indirectly from your client projects
- … while meeting the 5 eligibility questions in Revenue Canada’s assessment process
- How to present and simulate your projects before an inspection so that it complies with the decision-making process of the CRA auditors
- How to survive the increased scrutiny of time sheets, job profiles, subcontractors, etc., by Revenue Quebec
- Presentation of real-life cases in IT proving that it is possible to prevent, or else survive, an audit of your SR&ED