ROLES AND INVOLVEMENTD
- Co -founder, CEO and shareholder of MédiaMed Technologies inc.
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Permanent member of more than 20 performance of committees in various institutions across Quebec
- Member of the Working Committee in the health sector for the Chamber of Commerce of Quebec
- Business Coach to help a company make the transition to a new CEO
- Recipient of CEO of the Year 2013 Investissement QuébecRecipient of MÉRITIC 2013 IT contractor, awarded by the Réseau ACTION TI
FORCES ET EXPÉRIENCES
Capacité naturelle à regrouper les gens autour d’une même cause, à les amener à réaliser des projets ambitieux et à se surpasser.
- Process analysis and support to best practice.
- Completion many performance mandates , analysis, costing and identification solutions.
- Process mapping development as Lean Six Sigma principles (measuring delays and process variations )
- Developing a training program Lean Six Sigma organizational
- Simulation results expected
- Model of decision making based on real data
PERSONAL CORPORATE PATH
With its visionary approach , his unifying leadership and its proactive in the search for innovative solutions, Daniel Handfield decided in 2001 to found MédiaMed Technologies, a company that has maintained a leading status in technology solutions from launch.
Expert in process management, data analysis, performance measurement , cost and efficiency gains, Daniel received his Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma title in 2010. This project , which was set up in MédiaMed Technologies, resulting in savings of over $ 750,000 and a culture change .
With high standards at the base of his career, Daniel has significantly contributed to many projects to improve the performance and profitability of an institution.
For terms of the program and confirm the availability of coaches , please contact: Gilbert Vallière | 514 874-2667, ext.106 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Our Coachs