Promote exchanges between members of the industry to:
- Share their knowledge on the industry issues.
- Look for potential collaboration and/or partnership
- Ensure that the companies’ expertise are well known for all participants
The community of practice is for business leaders (president and member of the management team responsible for business development (V -P Sales and Marketing) ) providing technology solutions for public safety market.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
- Having a better understanding of industry challenges
- Exchange with peers
- Look for potential collaboration among participants
- Share relevant market opportunities
- Access to private Linkedin group “AQT-Communauté de pratique-Sécurité publique”: searches for complementary(additional) partners / solutions
- Series of 7 meetings of 2 hours each
- The meetings are spaced about 6 weeks
- Maximum fifteen participants
- At AQT’s office
- Breakfast and lunch included , depending on the selected time.
- According to the chosen themes, an external expert could be invited.
- An accompanying AQT animate the community using different communication tools at its disposal and will assist the group in its operation.
EXEMPLE OF TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- The value of trade missions abroad
- Development of video technology in public security
- Interoperability in Canada , the First Net Impact Canada
- Public safety by export duties
- Business model
750$ a year / person (Reserved for members)
Interessed ? Need more information ? Contact Marc Lapointe!